555 West Ash Street
Location: US - CA - San Diego
Attends to hotel guest’s requests, check-ins, check-outs and phone calls during the night shift.
The hotel night auditor is to audit all accounts to insure that they are in balance. Prepares final audit paperwork from Property Management System, Credit Card Terminal, and Restaurant
DUTIES: The primary duty of the night shift at the front desk is to take care of those remaining guests who will need to check in late and or check out early.
1. Checks in/out guests properly and secures payment for the room, processes credit cards, vouchers, credit card authorization and travel card and/or BW Rewards points.
2. Audit all accounts to insure they are in balance. The audit is usually conducted by totaling each account and comparing the total with the posting journal and revenue in the cash drawer and deposit envelopes. The audit includes such accounts as credit card accounts, direct bill accounts and restaurant charges.
3. Transmits credit cards charges to bank
4. Copies Direct bill accounts/voucher for Accounting Department
5. Checks all wake up calls to make sure they are set properly
6. Schedules Taxi’s or Hotel Shuttle
7. Speak with Customers and Assure the Comfort of guests and attends to guests request for additional amenities.
8. Miscellaneous Duties as Assigned by Management