Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown
Location: US - OR - Portland
Hollander Hospitality is seeking a Night Auditor for our Crowne Plaza hotel in Portland, OR. The Night Auditor audits, balances and prepares reports to provide accurate, timely information and ensure company and hotel policies and procedures are followed while providing outstanding guest service to arriving, departing and in-house guests.
To apply for this position, please APPLY ONLINE at our corporate website: http://www.hollanderhospitality.com/careers
- Full Time
Monday –Sunday, 10pm – 6:30am; must be available weekends and holidays
RATE OF PAY:
- $13.00 per hour; $14.05 with 3 plus years of experience
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Paid Sick Time or Paid Time Off
Hotel travel discounts
Employee Assistance Programs
Subsidized Annual All Zone TriMet Pass
Employee Parking (on most days)
For eligible employees:
Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
401K with employer contribution
- Principals of providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as computers and related software, printers, photocopier, fax and multiple line telephone system.
- Standard cash handling procedures.
Skills and Ability to:
- Actively listen and give full attention to guests, asking questions when necessary to find out how to best meet their needs.
- Communicate effectively in the English language in writing using correct spelling, grammar and rules of composition and verbally by speaking clearly and concisely
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in various computer programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance to meet hotel standards and represent the hotel positively.
- Manage one’s time with minimal supervision in order to meet productivity standards.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years experience providing service directly to the public required.
- Previous night audit, accounting or similar experience preferred.
Light Work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
This work requires the following physical activities: Standing, pulling, grasping, seeing, hearing, reaching, pushing, repetitive motions, talking.
Hollander Investments, Inc., based in Bellingham, WA for almost 40 years, develops and manages a unique mix of hotels and leased office space with over 400 employees in Washington and Oregon. We are committed to providing the highest quality services by exceeding guest expectations and industry standards, maintaining a professional staff of dedicated, knowledgeable and innovative people and remaining financially successful through earning a fair profit.
Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer