Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
PART TIME WEEKENDS (Saturday/Sunday 11PM-7AM)MUST HAVE NIGHT AUDIT EXPERIENCE
Position Summary :
- The Night Auditor performs the duties of a Front Desk Agent and completes, balances and files night audit reports on the various areas of the hotel (i.e. food & beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information in accordance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reports any deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Complies with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Ensures all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Audit, balance, post and report on food and beverage charges to ensure accuracy and proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the room charges including phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures to ensure accuracy and proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Complete, balance and file night audit reports including over/short figures, deposits, counts, house charges, and promotional materials.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Agent including greeting, registering and assigning rooms in accordance with policies and procedures. Use suggestive selling skills and company sales programs to maximize revenue and occupancy levels.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Answer the telephone and transfer callers.
- On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.