Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek
is a one-of-a-kind experience with the compelling local flavor of Orlando. Here you will find dedicated service, relaxing surroundings and thoughtful touches you expect from Wyndham - on a grand scale. Guestrooms are comfortable and refined... dining experiences are crafted by expert chefs... and artfully appointed lounges and public areas invite you to linger. The Wyndham Grand Orlando offers daily resort activities. An arcade will keep the children entertained all day.
The Blue Harmony Spa and the adjacent Rees Jones designed championship Waldorf Astoria Golf Club are the signature resort amenities. A zero-entry themed pool is the focal point of the outdoor experience. Steps from the lower lobby, the pool will invite adults and families to enjoy Florida's finest weather year-round. The outdoor spas are also a gathering point for guests to enjoy. Cabanas surround the pool and are available for daily rentals with HDTV, refrigerators and upgraded poolside services.
Let the expert chefs at the deep blu seafood grille prepare a diverse culinary journey that will awaken your palate. deep blu features creative cocktails, fresh seafood, handcrafted sushi and more, all flawlessly executed out of an open kitchen. Serving dinner, a private dining room is available for special events upon request. Located adjacent to deep blu seafood grille, in the heart of the resort's lobby is the lobby bar. Bar 1521 is a focal point to gather and mingle. Bar 1521 serves light fare, cocktails and entertainment.
Overlooking the swimming pool, the Tesoro Cove restaurant serves an array of home-style American cuisine, ready to satisfy any craving. Featuring high and low seating as well as an open kitchen, Tesoro Cove serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Barista features Starbucks® coffee and specialty drinks along with breakfast items in the morning and favorite gelatos throughout the day and evening.
The resort is surrounded on three sides by the Walt Disney World® Resort and only a few miles from Universal Studios®, SeaWorld® and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. Our location is just off Epcot Drive, making easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway.
The Night Auditor is responsible for the preparation and disposition of all Night Audit work. The Night Auditor may be responsible for all Front Office functions on the third shift. Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily. Balance the day’s work. Generates all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit. Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.) according to standards. Complete the initial direct bills. Attach all folio back-up to the bills. May handle and follow through on all guest requests during the third shift. Night Audit includes house laundry.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the Guest Services function of the hotel: Promptly greet guests in a friendly and professional manner. Complete guest registration process, issue unit keys, and provide hotel information and area attractions. Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures. Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and perform a bucket check on shift, post all guest charges, complete cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing of assigned bank. Complete check-out procedures. May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups. Check departure folios; verify daily cash sheets, ensuring all totals are accurate and posted correctly. Close and reset credit card system. Update no shows and run final night audit and associated reports. Interact with site accounting regarding all aspects of daily transactions, cash drops, credit cards etc
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Hotel Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience.
- House Laundry / Public areas: Assist with house laundry to prepare for Housekeeping's arrival the next day. Keep lobby and public areas clean and presentable for guests.
- Performs other duties as needed