Here at the Showboat Hotel, we believe that employees are the heart and soul of the hotel and the key to our success. As an employee, you will be part of a winning team focused on making the hotel the destination of choice while receiving support to grow your skills and career.
The Showboat Hotel, the jewel of Atlantic City, is conveniently located on the Atlantic City boardwalk just feet away from the Atlantic Ocean. The beautifully renovated hotel features 852 rooms, 25,000 sq. feet of flexible meeting space, a full service bar named Worship Surf Bar on States Ave., the Canal Street coffeehouse featuring quality, fresh brewed coffee and fine pastries and the Atlantic City Eatery (ACE) that will serve all-American food and drink for breakfast, lunch and dinner. However, the heart and soul of Showboat Hotel is its employees. They are our product and greatest resource. As an employee, you will be part of a winning team focused on making Showboat Hotel Atlantic City's destination of choice. You will have the opportunity and support to use your talents and abilities to make every guest's experience an extraordinary one every visit.
We are currently looking for a Night Auditor to join our team.
Job Purpose: To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
- Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
- Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are properly handled.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash.
- Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's business.
- Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours.
- Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
- Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings.
- Participate in all training and cross training programs.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
HS Diploma or equivalent
Benefits : Competitive pay, paid vacation and personal time, health ben
ACSB Hospitality is an equal employment opportunity employer. ACSB Hospitality's employment decisions are based on merit and the business needs of the company, and not race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.