Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
We are seeking a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Night Auditor to join our team. The Night Auditor will work closely with the Front Office and Housekeeping teams. This position works the overnight shift.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
* Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
* Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints.
* Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy.
* Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
* Answers inquires pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and travel directions.
* Drop off folios to each occupied guest room.
* Ability to walk / stand for hours at a time.
* Ability to bend, push, pull, lift 15 pounds.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
* Knowledge of computer accounting programs and math skills.
* Ability to stand for hours at a time.
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* High school or equivalent education required. College degree preferred.
* Minimum of one year hotel or night audit experience; cash-handling experience.
* Excellent guest service skills are a must.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER