The Night Auditor is responsible for servicing the guests and ensuring the quality and efficient service as part of the front office team.
· Responsible for all front desk functions including check-ins, check-outs, payments, PBX operation, etc.
· Preparation of reports for night audit and ensuring that the Front desk is covered at all times
· Informs management of any unusual activity during the course of their shift
· Complete guest financial transactions, act as general cashier for guest, complete drops and responsible for drawer accuracy
· Prepares express check-outs
· Balances all credit card room charges
· Reports accidents, injuries, near-misses, property damage or loss to supervisor
· Reports unsafe conditions to supervisors
· Follows safety and security procedures and rules
· Reviews room and tax postings for accuracy
· Ensures all house charges are posted accurately and in a timely fashion
· Completes all room night audit reports
· Maintains a clean work area
· Displays full awareness of current status of the property and ensures smooth transition from shift to shift
· Other duties as required