Marriott Suites Anaheim, CA
Location: US - CA - Garden Grove
Night Auditor is responsible for posting and balancing charges and settlements for room, restaurant and bar daily work; maintaining files; and resetting the systems for the next day's operations. This position requires basic knowledge of accounting operations, mathematical skills, and computing skills.
* Establish and maintain good communications and team work with fellow employees and other departments within
* Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk and answer guest inquires about hotel services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner.
* Report to work on time, in proper and clean uniform, including name tag. Personal appearance and grooming must conform with standard.
* Process all Daily Audit reports and daily credit card transactions. Prepare and distribute guest receipts and make sure that hotel is prepared for the next day.
* Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
* Be aware of all rates, packages and special promotions.
* Be familiar with all in-house groups.
* Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
* Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
* Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
* Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when communicating with other employees.