Hampton Inn & Suites Lebanon, TN
Platinum Hospitality Management
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
PERFORMANCE WITH A CONSCIENCE
At Platinum Management Services, we continually strive to achieve superior guest relations, value a well-maintained, safe, and environmentally-conscious hotel surrounding, animated employees with passionate service ethics, leading technology, consistent capital reinvestment into our properties, conservative growth with major brand partners, and above all, strong moral principles in all of our professional exchanges.
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will.
Job Purpose: To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
- Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
- Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are properly handled.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash.
- Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's business.
- Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the night time hours.
- Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
- Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings.
- Participate in all training and cross training programs.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
HS Diploma or equivalent
None requiredBenefits : Travel benefits(ref. 21721)