The Wyndham Houston West is located at 14703 Park Row, in the Energy Corridor area, is seeking a Relief Night Auditor. Candidate must have prior hotel night audit, hotel accounting or hotel front desk experience. Candidate must be able to work 3rd shift, weekends and holidays.
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to all levels of management and performing guest service agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and reservations.
Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
· Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or hotel-related areas.
· Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
· Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
· Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
· Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
· Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
· Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashier’s work.
· Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
· Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.