Tucked away on Mission Bay you will find Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre island resort conveniently located next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Featuring over 462 bungalow-style rooms nestled amongst tropical gardens, lagoons, and beaches, Paradise Point has served as a top destination for Southern California vacations, weddings, and meetings for over 50 years.
You will join a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewProvide friendly, efficient and hospitable service at the front desk. Provide efficient and friendly check in and check out service. Run the night audit process through the PMS system.Essential Functions
- Provide exceptional guest service in a positive and clear speaking voice, listen attentively to understand requests
- Verify and swipe credit cards for authorization using electronic acceptance methods
- Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank
- Post charges to guest rooms and/or house accounts as needed
- Retrieve messages, mail and facsimiles for guests as requested
- Research and perform revenue audit function
- Upon completion of audit, input information into general ledger system
- File paid invoices in night audit packs
- Research and respond to charge inquiries on a timely basis
- Send copies of guest folios on a timely basis via fax or mail
- File registration cards in suite number order
- Notify guests of incoming faxes using the message function on the computer
- High school graduate
- One year Accounting experience
- Fluency in job related English, both verbal and non-verbal
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)