At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Ensures accurate and timely recording and reporting of all property receipts.
- Maintains guest service standards at the front desk at all times.
- Follows cash handling procedures as outlined by the accounting department. Collects payment at check out and provides change for guests as needed.
- Performs all end of day front desk and night audit functions, including reviewing cashier audits for accuracy, balancing credit card postings to computer system, maintaining computer database integrity daily, and auditing of master bills.
- Completes express check out in a timely manner and issues to security for delivery.
- Completes the daily sales report and issues to all departments.
- Prepares all computer systems for the following day. Ensures accurate and timely backup files / tapes are maintained on a daily basis.
- Prepares, balances, posts, and distributes all necessary reports on a daily basis.
- Completes property walk through, ensuring buildings are secure and safety systems in working order.
- Contacts management in emergency situations.