Inspiring ways to “Bee the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an excellent working environment that encourages our “Bee the Difference” Culture. We provide benefits for Fulltime employees such as; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability, Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance.
Company 401k and Employee Assistance Program is available to ALL employees as well as complimentary lunch, uniforms, and a continuous education opportunity with our Grove Graduate Program.
Our NEW destination. Yours to discover.
The Grove Resort & Spa, where we have perfected the art of meeting your high expectations.
POSITION START DATE: January 2017
BASIC FUNCTION: The Night Auditor will ensure that all daily transactions are reconciled and accounted for in accordance with set policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- College degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Complete understanding of all POS systems and how they maintain & process information.
- Knowledge of MICROS & PARS POS systems and procedures to process nightly reports, backups, etc.
- Knowledge of Excel, including but not limited to formulas and spreadsheet integration.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of daily outlet totals that information is recorded properly.
- Know the standards and put them into practice in her/his daily work, thus actively pursuing the hotel’s objectives.
- Guarantee the tidiness and the cleanliness of the reception area.
- Obtain all the relevant information from the previous shift, including the volume of business, special guests, tasks to be clarified and to be completed and special events.
- Take regular part in meetings and shift handovers.
- Assist in the closing of daily work for all outlets and posting correct daily totals.
- Perform daily backups on systems and perform any necessary maintenance when situations arise.
- Cashing cheques and bills of exchange in foreign currencies for hotel guests in accordance with the credit policy.
- Carry out correct cashing up and adjustment of errors.
- Balance daily credit card postings.
- Provide backup for Front Office and Communications during their scheduled breaks and provide assistance as needed.
- Insure proper distribution of daily reports in a timely manner and that all accounting reports are filed away properly.
- Notify proper outlets when discrepancies arise. Follow up with the Night Audit Supervisor and document situations.
- Perform all activities in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned by Controller, and Front Office Manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V