The Miramonte Resort and Spa is a full-service Mediterranean-style 215 room resort situated on 11 acres of lush, flowering gardens in beautiful Indian Wells, California. Amenities include a full-service luxury spa and 18,000 square feet of meeting space, restaurant, bar, three pools and many other activities. At Miramonte Resort and Spa all our associates are STARS. Our culture provides an environment of service, teamwork, accountability, recognition and success. Our associates' contributions are recognized and rewarded, and our leadership team empowers our associates to take the lead on guest service. We hire friendly, service-oriented individuals who are committed to making Miramonte the premier destination in desert.
Job OverviewThe Revenue Specialist is to provide support in producing detailed and accurate reports to help maximize rooms’ revenue. S/he will provide assistance in areas of pricing, distribution, revenue optimization, e-marketing, reservation sales, analysis, and maintaining the AAA Four Diamond Standards. This position also requires the ability to maintain an upbeat, positive and professional demeanor in a busy and/or changeable office atmosphere. In addition, this position is required to provide continued enhancement of the property culture in accordance with property standards. Maintain effective relationships with all associates throughout the property in order to provide a strong, supportive and objective environment.Essential Functions
- Work jointly with the property ROC team, DORO, DOSM, and Director of Performance Optimization to analyze findings of daily metrics to implement a results-driven action plan.
- Prepare and maintain all daily, weekly, and monthly revenue reports according to Destination Hotels, and property established standards, including strategy board, pace reports, and all MK reports.
- Assist in maintaining room inventory and pricing through hotel website, third party sites, and wholesaler portals.
- Become fully cross trained as a Reservations Agent, and support the reservations department on a regular basis by acting as a reservation sales agent when required by business volumes.
- Compile weekly competitive rate shops of local and regional competitive sets to help maintain appropriate leisure pricing across all room types and seasons.
- Closely monitor FIT production and advise DORO of approaching dates that will require rate adjustments and stop sell notices per previously established guidelines.
- Setup of rates and promotional codes in SMS and Synxis and communicate with marketing, Reservations, and other departments as necessary.
- Understand the hotel’s defined competitive market and defined comp sets and their relevance to each hotel/resort based on current/future market conditions and industry changes and fluctuations. First-hand knowledge and periodic physical inspection of competitive set properties is encouraged.
This position will support both the Director of Revenue Optimization and Director of Sales & Marketing. This position requires familiarity with the field’s concepts and procedures and will be the Newmarket Systems Analyst. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The Systems Analyst will be responsible for supporting the combined sales efforts of group and transient business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and back up to in house reservation sales associates, group room coordinator, Front Desk Agents, Transient Sales Managers, and Director Revenue Strategy.
- Produce “month-end” reports that include the following: Channel Mix Reporting, Corporate production, Consortia Production and Wholesale Production.
- In addition to performance of the essential functions listed above, this position may be required to perform a combination of supportive functions based upon the needs of the property.
- Ensure all standards (Delphi and Corporate) for the use of Delphi are maintained within the accuracy of reports, integrity of information gather and uploaded to Delphi BI to be optimized.
- Responsible for the setup portion of Delphi. As a property operates, its guestroom types, function space, lead sources, competitors, etc. may change over time.
- Knowledgeable of marketvision report writing, as well as the “canned” reports available in Delphi to be able to extract information from the database in a clear, concise manner.
- Production of month-end reporting including the review of the TDGR report for accuracy, provide sales managers and team pace productivity goals to the DOSM.
- Point of contact for technical and/or performance related issues with Delphi. If resolution can’t take place on property, the NSA will work directly with NI technical support to resolve.
- Assure that the sales office runs at optimal performance by providing ad hoc training to newly-hired associates.
- Maintain each groups forecast in Delphi based on pick up report.
- Complete final pick up of all groups in Delphi within 72 hour of groups actualization.
- Load groups into OnQ Forecast Management as directed by Director of Revenue Strategy.
- Preparation of key sales production reports on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Distribution of Daily Transaction Reports
- Distribution of Status Change Report
- Complete Weekly Group Pick Up Report prior to pick up meeting.
- Contract Distribution.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Complete all required systems training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of Hilton OnQ preferred.
- Previous supervisory/management experience.
- Previous Delphi experience a plus.
- Must be able to type 50 words a minute.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Ability to use office equipment in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office software suite.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and create correspondence and memos.
- Ability to work as a team-player and accept assignments from multiple indiv