For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for assisting and providing support to the recreation department by arranging, executing and observing all indoor and outdoor activities and ensuring they are done so in a safe manner. Using a creative assortment of methods, assist in the promotion of recreation operations and activities to internal and external sources.Essential Functions
- Provide recreation information to guests including, but not limited to, price, timing, and location
- Record guest reservations in the appropriate log and assist in the preparation of activities
- Secure payment method upon reservation or activity check-in
- Assist in creating, participation and implementation of recreation programs
- Previous customer service experience required
- Two (2) or more years of recreation operations experience CPR/First Aid certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Thorough knowledge of the recreation industry programs and amenities