About The Camby Hotel
Blending imagination, sophistication and a spirit of celebration, The Camby promises not only an elegant urban respite, but also a vibrant and engaging experience for those who prefer to add a bit of flavor to their business and distinction to their play.
Tradition meets invention at The Camby, beginning with statement-making design that pairs classic columns and stately marble with splashes of contemporary flair. This bold and inspired balance of authenticity and cutting-edge style extends into food, art, entertainment and more.
Here, guests will be part of a community of like-passioned people who appreciate both the classic and the trending. And who want to be part of it all. The Camby taps into the cultural conversation, connecting all who crave share-worthy interaction with unique characters and experiences during their travels.
A captivating experience in every aspect of hospitality, The Camby inventively satisfies guests' desires for the restful and playful, refinement and entertainment, and the timeless and au courant. Operating under Marriott Internationals Autograph Collection brand, The Camby is 'Exactly like nothing else'.
IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER. We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
- Establish and maintain active working partnerships with the sales & reservations departments of key Travel Partners
- Initiate and implement sales promotional programs with travel partners
- Broaden productive client base and increase awareness of hotel
- Conduct personalized sales campaigns within designated territory to promote the hotels, programs, packages and special promotions
- Coordinate and participate in trade shows / seminars aimed at hotel target markets
- Maximize exposure through creative promotion both during and pre /post event
- Aggressively solicit and follow up on leads generated
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase hotel visibility
- Excellent working knowledge of all operating processes
- Able to create, implement and analyze manual and automated reports
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical and managerial applications of PMS, Delphi and appropriate PC applications
- Operational knowledge of reservations sales process
- Operational knowledge of national sales process
- Familiar with legal and contractual agreements