National Sales Manager
There's always a buzz of excitement in the air at Loews Hollywood Hotel. Located in the heart of Los Angeles’ entertainment and cultural center and towering above the famed intersection of the city’s most dynamic neighborhoods of Hollywood & Highland, you're never far from the sun, glamour and creative spirit this city is known for. Loews Hollywood is celebrating the re-launch of the hotel after a multi-million top-to-bottom renovation, which includes all 628 guest rooms and suites, lobby, updated meetings spaces, re-designed Preston’s restaurant and a new lobby bar, H2 Kitchen & Bar, brand-new fitness center, and Core Fusion Studio. The hotel is also known for grand events and one-of-a-kind experiences, and features thousands of square feet of flexible meetings space including the re-designed grand Hollywood Ballroom.
The Sales Manager requires a skilled leader in hospitality sales, responsible for contacting and soliciting accounts that yield maximum revenues and profits for the hotel. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining an account base. This person must be skilled in maintaining these accounts through, sales action plans, specific documentation in Delphi and clear and concise correspondence.
- Be responsible for and implement a sales action plan for the development of the designated market segments which includes telephone/direct mail solicitation, personal call program, related sales trips, trade show participation and entertainment.
- Achieve annual goals as designated by Director of Sales
- Aggressively solicits prospective group business for the hotel, while consistently maintaining profitable relationships with existing key accounts.
- Respond promptly to all inquiries and correspondence from clients, prospects and lead referrals.
- Execute sales calls and sales trips as designated.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of sales calls and marketing actions as requested by Director of Sales.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Must have excellent communication, negotiating, networking, presentation, organizational and guest relations skills.
- Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the hotel operations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- This position must have a minimum of 3 years experience as a successful National Sales Manager at an upscale/luxury hotel and is responsible for maintaining an account base as designated by the Director of Sales.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V