The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing high quality nail salon services to members and guests using professional skills that meet the individual needs of each client serviced. The Nail Technician will prescribe the appropriate regimen of nail products and services for each client.Responsibilities
- Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
- Aid in ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
- Maintain an impeccably clean and sterile working environment.
- Stay up to date on various techniques and services via classes and seminars.
- Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- At least one year of previous experience required, preferrably in a Luxury Spa.
- Texas license and certification required.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.