The Scottsdale Resort and McCormick Ranch
Combining modern accommodations with amenities that capture the elegance of historic haciendas of the past, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is both a luxury vacation retreat and an exceptional Phoenix-area destination.
Located in the heart of scenic McCormick Ranch, recognized for the splendor of its lakes, greenbelts and golf courses, the resort features 326 spacious guest rooms and suites each with elegant décor and a residential ambiance while providing convenient access to both the dramatic beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the lively shopping, restaurant, gallery, and club scene of Scottsdale. The resort borders the McCormick Ranch Golf Club offering private golf views from rooms, patios and restaurants. Kitchen West offers satisfying western American fare while Bar Six40 has a vibrant back bar backed to the outside filled with craft and regional Whiskeys and premium Tequilas. The resort is a AAA Four-Diamond Award winner. With nearly 80,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space and a recently completed comprehensive renovation, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is a great place to grow your career.
This position performs manicures, pedicures, hand and foot massage and nail repairs as listed in the Spa Menu. Using outstanding guest service the nail technician will also suggest products and services to meet the individual needs of each guest.Essential Functions
- Maintain training and credit hours required to sustain state issued cosmetologist license
- Restore and restock work station to a neat and professional appearance after each service
- Ensure the safe storage of all chemicals when and when not in use
- Utilize, conduct and maintain inventory of supplies and products
- A current valid state cosmetologist license is required
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous manicure, pedicure, shellac, acrylic and industry experience