High school graduate or equivalent.
Ability to communicate effectively.
Excellent customer service skills.
Current license(s) and certificate(s) Nail Technician as required by the state, county, city/town.
Ability to work under pressure.
1. Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
2. Consult with the guest to ensure expectations are met for a pleasurable visit, may include site tour.
3. Cross-trained to perform all services within a unisex salon operation such as, make-up applications, facial/skin care and waxing as determined by license and certification.
4. Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
5. On-time attendance is necessary, and uninterrupted work is expected.
6. Must be able to sit for long periods of time and lift 15 pounds.
7. On-time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is required.
8. Complete all other tasks as assigned.
9. A true desire to promote and develop harmonious inter-departmental relationship with other departments.
10. Provide warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests & make good eye contact with each guest.
11. Keep work area orderly and properly stocked at all times.
12. Proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
13. Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest areas.
14. Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious persons) and report to management or the hotel operations.
15. Practice safety standards at all times.
16. Responsible care of equipment.
17. Reports to work on time and according to posted schedule, to maintain accurate time records and follows proper standards for issuance of rooms.
18. Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and co-workers at all times.
19. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
20. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
21. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, protect guest and company assets.
22. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
23. Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
24. Remain alert, courteous and helpful to the guests at all times.
25. Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
26. Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
27. Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook and departmental training.
28. Ensure areas are clean and unobtrusive requiring bending and lifting equipment to appropriate areas, straitening kneeling and bending to store equipment on storage shelves. Must be able to bend and walk to lift, pull, and stand.
29. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry and push. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management.
1. Remain current with changes in the Spa Industry.
2. Maintain open communication with management and other employees.
3. Be well organized and efficient.
Work with hard and carpeted surfaces. Indoors in a well ventilated spa area including whirlpool and sauna. Good ventilation with artificial lighting.
Company Hotel Travel Discounts
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V