At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current license, manicurist or cosmetologist as required by the State.
- Must have at least one-year previous experience.
- Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
- Consult with the guest to ensure expectations are met for a pleasurable visit, may include site tour.
- Cross-trained to perform all services within a unisex salon operation such as, make-up applications, facial/skin care and waxing as determined by license and certification.
- Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
- On-time attendance is necessary, and uninterrupted work is expected.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and lift 15 pounds.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the salon area, and rest of the Spa/Gym area as needed.
- Maintain consistent stock of supplies throughout entire Spa.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- Keep current and up to date knowledge of changing trends and developments in the department.
- Assist the Fitness center when requested.
- Respond to any special projects requested by the Director of Spa Services, Resident Manager or General Manager.
ENVIRONMENT: Work in doors in a well-ventilated salon.