Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Trusthill Property Management is seeking an experienced Multi-Site Manager for oversight of two premier Class A apartment communities located in the McDonough and Stockbridge, GA area containing 470 apartment homes.
The ideal candidate must have proven leadership skills, the ability to oversee all aspects of daily operations of the property, ensure safe living conditions for residents and create a positive working environment for the entire staff.
- Oversee, manage and direct all aspects of operations, maintenance, make readies and leasing of units
- Frequent interaction with residents, proactively responding to their needs; focus on relationship development and resident retention.
- Resolving resident concerns; ensure timely and effective responses to service requests
- Building relationships that will support fulfilling current residents’ needs and requests and maximize our potential with new residents in the future
- Supervising and training of staff
- Work with staff members to make sure that task are completed daily
- Implement sales and marketing plans which maximize rental income
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through implementation of effective cost control
- Develop yearly operating and capital budget plans.
- Following all Federal Fair Housing and Landlord/Tenant laws and regulations
- Complying with and enforcing all Trusthill policies and procedures
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of five years’ experience required
- Knowledge of business and accounting concepts.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills necessary
- Solid multi-tasking skills along with the ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy required
- Strong proficiency in using Yardi property management software
- Must be professional, energetic, organized, detailed and service oriented at all times
Trusthill offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life and 401K.