Multi Property Revenue Manager
Ocean Properties Hotels, Resorts & Affiliates
Location: US - FL - Delray Beach
The Multi Property Revenue Manager will develop and execute strategic tactical plans in all market segments in order to optimize occupancy, ADR and RevPAR for multiple properties. The applicant must implement revenue management strategies based on complete analysis of the competitive set, distribution channels, historical data, and marketing. The execution of these revenue strategies must exceed overall expectations.
- Basic Revenue Management responsibilities including management of systems and distribution channels, hotel pricing and restrictions, inventory management as well as competitor analysis.
- Detailed forecasting on a weekly basis and annual budgeting for multiple properties.
- Execute and analyze reports with regard to historical numbers, market trends and revenue strategies.
- Implement strong future strategies to make relevant decisions and maximize overall revenue for multiple properties.
- Establish group strategy in regards to effective group pricing, pattern, and base with sales departments.
- Execute weekly revenue meetings with efficient preparation, analysis of past performance, and future strategy discussions with executive members of properties.
- Improve property performance by strategizing with other team members about overcoming market and property challenges, and marketing initiatives.
- Manage all distribution and reservation channels including GDS, ecommerce, websites and call centers to ensure proper positioning and selling strategy.
- Passion for hospitality business
- Desire to learn revenue management or expand on current knowledge
- Learns quickly and adapts to changing environment
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal customers
- Works well within a team office environment
- Marriott hotel management experience preferred
- The ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to efficiently manage time while balancing a large workload
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience