Ocean Properties, Ltd. & Affiliates
Ocean Properties, Ltd. & Affiliates (OPL) is one of the largest and most dynamic privately held hotel and resort management and development companies in North America. With an award-winning portfolio of over 100 hotels and 17,000 guestrooms, the company operates major brands such as Marriott, Hilton, Starwood and Intercontinental, as well as several independent hotels and resorts. Each property benefits from a strong corporate culture and powerful economies of scale.
This Entry-level Revenue Manager will develop and execute strategic tactical plans in all market segments in order to optimize occupancy, ADR and RevPAR for multiple properties. The applicant must implement revenue management strategies based on complete analysis of the competitive set, distribution channels, historical data, and marketing. The execution of these revenue strategies must exceed overall expectations.
- Basic Revenue Management responsibilities including management of systems and distribution channels, hotel pricing and restrictions, inventory management as well as competitor analysis.
- Detailed forecasting on a weekly basis and annual budgeting for multiple properties.
- Execute and analyze reports with regard to historical numbers, market trends and revenue strategies.
- Implement strong future strategies to make relevant decisions and maximize overall revenue for multiple properties.
- Establish group strategy in regards to effective group pricing, pattern, and base with sales departments.
- Execute weekly revenue meetings with efficient preparation, analysis of past performance, and future strategy discussions with executive members of properties.
- Improve property performance by strategizing with other team members about overcoming market and property challenges, and marketing initiatives.
- Manage all distribution and reservation channels including GDS, ecommerce, websites and call centers to ensure proper positioning and selling strategy.
- Hotel experience required
- Proficient use of hotel PMS, reservation and revenue management systems
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to efficiently manage time while balancing a large workload
- The ability to work independently
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Strong communication skills
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Applicant will be required to pass a background check and drug test
- Brand hotel management experience preferred
- Passion for hospitality business
- Strong mathematical skills
- Works well within a team office environment
- Learns quickly and adapts to changing environment
- Ability to build relationships with internal customers