Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.Job Description
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional service to ensure satisfaction.Responsibilities
- Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management
- Assist in overall supervision of the department as outlined in manager’s job description.
- Complete environmental checklist for dining room.
- Order daily supplies.
- Hold pre-meal meetings.
- Follow up on established training steps.
- Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Observe, teach, and correct staff’s service.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing proper uniform and name tag when working
- Assist with monthly inventory and maintain a cash bank.
- Verifying guest room numbers for room charges.
- Interact with other departments to ensure guest needs are satisfied.
- Adhere to proper food handling procedures.
- Proper knowledge of equipment use and safety procedures.
- Do not leave merchandise unsecured.
- Corporate software programs such as Kronos WFC, Open Table, Synergy, and Epitome.
- Minimum 1 year supervisor experience.
- Must be able work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions
- Must lead by example, remain professional in all situations.
- Must be able to handle exposure to extreme temperatures and food and beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds and be on your feet for up to eight hours.
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.