Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.Job Description
Manage the outlet operations and be responsible for financial results; develop, coach and train associates as they work side by side. You are responsible for the quality of customer service and beverages in the Outlet.Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership - Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep Outlet operating to standard and to set a positive example for the Morsels team.
- Displays a "customer comes first" attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the Morsels team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to associates to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Provides coaching and direction to the Morsels team to take action and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews Morsels environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the Morsels team to achieve operational goals.
Planning and Execution - Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Monitors and manages Morsels staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain Morsels operational requirements.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the Morsels team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective outlet operations.
Business Requirements - Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
- Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt partners and minors.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
- Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the outlet. Tools include Automated Labor Scheduling, Monthly Status Report, Quarterly Business Review, cash management and inventory management.
- Uses discretion in accessing external resources to support Morsels operations and to execute district and regional initiatives. Resources include Partner Resources, Marketing, Partner & Asset Protection, Food & Beverage, Coffee, and Retail Implementation departments.
- Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in Morsels performance.
- Progressively responsible retail experience (3 years)
- Supervision (1 year)
- Experience analyzing financial reports
- Ability to manage outlet operations independently
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
- Ability to manage resources ensuring established service levels are achieved at all times
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer service techniques
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
- Organization and planning skills
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.