The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
The Spa Attendant is responsible for maintaining cleanliness throughout the Spa and Fitness Center while providing superior guest service in an environment of relaxation and comfort.Responsibilities
- Prepares treatment rooms and spaces for guest arrival, including cleaning, sanitation, stocking/restocking supplies, and replacing linen.
- Greets guests & members, providing information and directions as necessary.
- Instructs guests where they may change and/or dress for Mokara Spa treatments and experiences.
- Maintain locker room in sanitary and safe condition to include shower areas, vanities and restroom spaces.
- Maintain all guest lounge and deck areas in neat and sanitary condition.
- Assist with the maintenance and cleanliness of surrounding spa areas as necessary to ensure neat and clean conditions.
- Ensure that guests are properly checked in and out of lockers as necessary.
- Participates in periodic product inventory as directed.
- Conducts tours of the spa and related facilities.
- Previous customer service and/or housekeeping experience is preferred, previous hotel spa experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Maintain a professional appearance, positive attitude and smile for each of our guests.
- Appreciation for cleanliness and sanitation
- Developed customer service skills with a desire to exceed guest expectations.
- Must be able to move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance. Stand and/or walk for extended periods of time or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations
- Must have availability to work a flexible schedule, to include Saturdays and Sundays, holidays, mornings and evening shifts.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.