For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewProvide guests with a fully-stocked and well-maintained mini-bar on a consistent basis throughout their stay. Stock the mini-bar cart with the necessary items in order to maintain the par level on a daily basis.Essential Functions
- Inventory all guest mini-bars on a daily basis and post the appropriate charges to the room prior to guest departure
- Clean the mini-bars on a regular basis
- Inspect all equipment and ensure excellent working condition. If repairs are needed inform the Engineering Staff
- Maintain a fully stocked inventory of all mini-bar items
- Stock the mini-bar cart with necessary items in order to complete rounds
- Previous customer service or serving experience
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- The ability to stand and walk constantly during an 8-hour shift with or without reasonable accommodation