Location: US - NJ - Hawthorne
As one of the largest providers of fully Furnished Apartments & Furniture Rental Services in the Nation, Churchill Living provides its client with a diverse suite of services and products to meet any need. We combine our distinctive Furniture Rental inventory with our Apartment Portfolio Management to select and create fully furnished apartments that set the standard in our industry. Our Travel Services Division integrates with our clients long and short term stay needs and allows Churchill to coordinate travel booking and administration. All of which when combined with our cutting edge technology and reporting, allow Churchill to offer comprehensive housing management and solutions to our clients. With over 8,000 apartments and thousands of options in our furniture
About the Job
The role of Microstrategy Developer is a key management position.
Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of complex reports, ETL scripts and elegant dashboards.
- Troubleshoot high level issues to identify and resolve problems caused by the database, source data, ETL, or the Business Intelligence software.
- Write and modify SQL scripts to update tables, views and materialized views and used insert statements, cursors and bulk collects to move new data into the database.
- Implement Mobile versions of Dashboards for iPad and iPhone.
- Create custom iOS apps that interface with other back end systems using the Microstrategy mobile interface.
- Create complex sales and financial reports for in house teams running mobile app.
- Create schema, metrics, reports, and documents supporting client business goals.
- Create Transaction Services Dashboards.
- Act as Team Lead and MicroStrategy Architect with other in house developers.
- Engage clients, support discovery processes, and convert business requirements into technical requirements.
- Improve performance with Intelligence Cubes and create highly scalable and performance optimized reports.
- Deliver visualizations and Widgets including Bubble Grids, ESRI Maps, Heat maps, Time Series, Waterfall graphs, Microcharts, and Scatterplots.
- Provided Calendar, Geography, Demographics, and Economics enhancements to client data models.
- Improve clients' data quality.
- Develop SQL queries to meet reporting requirements.
- Train users on how to efficiently develop simple reports and visual insights through Microstrategy Web.
- Provide production support for Microstrategy report users.
- Design and execute Application objects and Schema objects using MicroStrategy Desktop.
Education and/or Experience Required:
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration or Computer Science or four years equivalent work experience.
What we Offer
We are pleased to offer a competitive base salary, medical, dental, short -term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan with a company match.