The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To detail and maintain the cleanliness of all meeting room areas in accordance with Omni Standards.Responsibilities
- Respond to all guest requests appropriately.
- Complete full service for assigned number of rooms within allotted time.
- Keep the supply cart neat and organized at all times.
- Supply cart is kept in meeting room with the door shut while room is being serviced.
- Check all equipment prior to and after its use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Abide by the Lost and Found procedures to ensure safe return of guest belongings
- All meeting rooms must be walked by a supervisor/manager after cleaning.
- Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
- All VIP rooms take priority and should be cleaned first
- To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Complete any special projects that might be assigned.
- Report any maintenance issues or any concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous hotel or environmental services experience preferred.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by radio.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly and make concise decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Must be able to execute assigned tasks with minimal supervision after a period of training.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights (primarily 2pm-10pm), weekends, and holidays
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.