La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
To assist with guests’ comfort in a courteous and professional manner while performing massage and/or body treatments. Direct all efforts toward guest satisfaction, safety, sanitation, proper technical procedures and spa profit maximization.Responsibilities
- Perform massages and body treatments on guests with professionalism, care and attentiveness to each guest’s needs.
- Maintain proper body mechanics and remain attentive to your physical state.
- Consult and recommend products while performing body treatments by thoroughly filling out prescription cards and promoting and selling La Costa Resort and Spa’s featured products.
- Demonstrate complete and thorough procedures for setting up and breaking down your assigned treatment room. Assist in the overall cleanliness and organization of the Spa/fitness area.
- Utilize empowerment to satisfy guests on the spot without a hassle. Assist in finding the ultimate cause for guest problems and institute change.
- Utilize exceptional hospitality by picking up guests on time for services and delivering the full time of service to a guest.
- Inform managers of ways to improve:
- Overall operation of the spa and resort
- Working conditions
- Comfort of our guests
- Read massage specific memo book and sign off on important information.
- Thorough knowledge of body treatment products.
- Participating in opening, mid-shift, and closing spa duties.
- Assist in other areas and demonstrate teamwork.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Appropriate Massage license is mandatory, 500 hours of massage education, agreement in learning to perform body treatments, flexibility with schedule (with weekend availability required).
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.