About The Camby Hotel
Blending imagination, sophistication and a spirit of celebration, The Camby promises not only an elegant urban respite, but also a vibrant and engaging experience for those who prefer to add a bit of flavor to their business and distinction to their play.
Tradition meets invention at The Camby, beginning with statement-making design that pairs classic columns and stately marble with splashes of contemporary flair. This bold and inspired balance of authenticity and cutting-edge style extends into food, art, entertainment and more.
Here, guests will be part of a community of like-passioned people who appreciate both the classic and the trending. And who want to be part of it all. The Camby taps into the cultural conversation, connecting all who crave share-worthy interaction with unique characters and experiences during their travels.
A captivating experience in every aspect of hospitality, The Camby inventively satisfies guests' desires for the restful and playful, refinement and entertainment, and the timeless and au courant. Operating under Marriott Internationals Autograph Collection brand, The Camby is 'Exactly like nothing else'.
IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER. We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Maintain training and credit hours required to sustain state issued Massage Therapist license
- Restore and restock treatment rooms to a neat and professional manner after each service
- Ensure the privacy of each guest
- Provide consultation to guests as needed to determine their unique needs and expectations
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience providing spa treatments to others is required.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members, and resort leaders.