At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Perform various types of massage treatments i.e., Swedish, Trager, Sports, etc.
- Proficiency in all components of massage, body and hydrotherapy, i.e., anatomy and physiology.
- Proficiency in doing a variety of body treatments in addition to being well versed in new developments, i.e., Vichy shower, Swiss shower, exfoliations, masks, hydro tubs, body polish, herbal wraps, etc.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Attend weekly and/or monthly departmental staff meetings as requested.
- Conduct tours of the facility as needed, to ensure a pleasant visit of each guest.
- Maintain consistent spa inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Promote and sell massage and body products.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- On-time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is required.
- Work cooperatively with other departments.
- Perform special tasks as requested by the Spa Manager.
- Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of facility.
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds.
- Respond to requests made by the Spa Supervisor, Spa Manager, Director of Rooms, Director of Operations and General Manager.