As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Massage Therapist to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and who will perform all offered massage and body treatments with expertise and the highest regard for exceptional guest service. Will also provide a level of excellence and maturity in all interactions with both fellow co-workers and guests in accordance with the Wyndham Hotel Group policies and procedures.
- Expertly perform all spa offerings related to massage and body treatments. Confident and proficient in a variety of massage techniques/styles; to include Full Body Scrub treatments, Pre-Natal Massage, Hot Stone Massage, and Reflexology.
- Must be dependable for all assigned shifts. On-time attendance and ability to maintain fluctuating schedule demands.
- Ensure all massage treatment supplies and dedicated massage treatment areas meet cleanliness and organizational standards in place by Lead Massage Therapist and Spa Manger.
- Ensure a positive and professional attitude is put forth at all times.
- Attend all departmental staff meetings.
- Mandatory attendance at Monthly Spa Department meetings and any other meetings set forth as required by Spa Management.
- Attend on-site vendor trainings and special Spa events as requested by Spa Management.
- Ensures all communication and interactions with co-workers and guests to be in compliance with the standards and expectations set by the Spa Department and Wyndham Hotel Group.
- Maintains all standards, policies and procedures set forth by management.
- Perform special tasks as requested by the Spa Manager.