Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
- Perform various types of massage treatments i.e., Swedish, Trager, Sports, etc.
- Proficiency in all components of massage, body and hydrotherapy, i.e., anatomy and physiology.
- Proficiency in doing a variety of body treatments in addition to being well versed in new developments, i.e., Vichy shower, Swiss shower, exfoliations, masks, hydro tubs, body polish, herbal wraps, etc.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Attend weekly and monthly departmental staff meetings as requested.
- Conduct tours of the facility as needed, to ensure a pleasant visit of each guest.
- Maintain consistent spa inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Promote and sell massage and body products.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- On-time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is required.
- Current license(s) and certificate(s) for massage therapy as required by the state, county, city/town.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One-year experience administering massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments, desired.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.