At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or equivalent.
Current license(s) and certificate(s) for massage therapy as required by the state, county, city/town.
One-year experience administering massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments, desired.
Ability to work under pressure.
1. Perform various types of massage treatments i.e., Swedish, Trager, Sports, etc.
2. Proficiency in all components of massage, body and hydrotherapy, i.e., anatomy and physiology.
3. Proficiency in doing a variety of body treatments in addition to being well versed in new developments.
4. Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
5. Ensure the privacy of each guest.
6. Attend weekly and monthly departmental staff meetings as requested.
7. Conduct tours of the facility as needed, to ensure a pleasant visit of each guest.
8. Maintain consistent spa inventory and order supplies as needed.
9. Promote and sell massage and body products.
10. Attend product knowledge training as required.
11. On-time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is required.
12. Analyzing, consulting and performing massage treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
13. Performing 25, 50, and 80-minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal and Swedish massages
14. Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
1. Work cooperatively with other departments.
2. Perform special tasks as requested by management.
3. Attend weekly and monthly meetings.
4. Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of facility.
5. Ability to lift 20-30 pounds.
6. Help out the Health & Fitness Center as necessary.
7. Respond to requests made by management.
ENVIRONMENT: Work indoors in well-ventilated treatment rooms, in and around health club including exercise equipment, saunas and spas.