Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Supports property's marketing strategies by maintaining brand activity across a broad range of social networking sites and blogs. Creates visual content that will increase awareness and positive perception of the resort including the hotel, spa and restaurants to maximize revenue/profitability. Cultivates relationships with key media publication and online influences and assists in digital marketing and website activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Handles project management of website content publishing and standard changes/fixes for property specific pages. Ensures all text, imagery and other information is kept up to date.
2. Facilitates monthly reporting between agency vendor/partners, corporate office and resort teams. Compiles and studies data from a variety of sources (i.e. Google Analytics, CRM, social media sites, etc.) to gather data needed to make the best marketing decisions.
3. Assists in email and social media marketing efforts by performing light copy writing, reporting and other related activities. Creates content used in marketing emails and social media posts and reports on success of the campaigns.
4. Reviews all customer interactions on social media and ratings/review platforms and provides rapid response to address customer expectations or experience. Escalates issues related to customer expectations, service problems or deficiencies where appropriate. Identifies new opportunities to provide greater customer value and experience.
5. Implements platform-specific best practices across various platforms and social communities including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Responsible for all content (i.e. text, photos etc.) posted to these channels to inspire visits to the hotel, restaurants and spa.
6. Fosters interactivity, engagement, community growth, expertise, trust, and loyalty. Seek out opportunities to engage guests in conversation about their stay and share new and exciting information about the property. Responds to reviews posted after the stay.
7. Follows the content calendar and captures moments and events in real-time either through video or photos and posts with approved messaging.
Qualifications (relevant experience, education and training):
Special Skills & Abilities/Mental and Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of the job the Team Member regularly sits for sustained periods of time and stands and walks occasionally when working with potential customers to present information and tour the property. The Team Member occasionally grasps objects such as presentation materials. The Team Member occasionally reaches by extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction while performing essential functions of the job. The Team Member frequently talks when communicating with current or potential clients and staff. The Team Member frequently needs to hear voices while interacting with potential customers, guests and staff. Many aromas and smells are present in the dining areas. Exerts up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects such as sales materials. The Team Member is required to have close visual acuity to operate a computer. The Team Member is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the sales materials and contracts. The Team Member is primarily subject to environmental conditions found working inside. The Team Member is occasionally subject to loud noise (or music) when working in or around the property. The Team Member is occasionally subject to atmospheric condition such as fumes, odors, or dusts.
Paséa Hotel & Spa is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D