A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Sales and Marketing to manage all marketing opportunities for the hotel. This person will maintain, manage and update all collateral assets for the hotel, adhering to all brand communication guidelines and standards. Oversee property web pages and maintain hotel's presence in the social media space to include updates, recommendations for changes and enhancements to content. Coordinate all public relations and promotional activities that support the needs of the hotel(s), with a focus on improved revenue performance. This will include media tours, photo shoots, broadcasts, interviews and other specific events that require personal attention. Forge local partnerships and review opportunities for local level promotions and sponsorships to gain recognition and beneficial status within the community
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and drive overall digital marketing strategies including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and social presence (social reputation and social media)
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans against a defined hotel budget to maximize revenues through direct sales, marketing, e-commerce channels, public relations and community partnerships.
- Analyze and report monthly digital performance metrics and broader hotel performance data to stakeholders.
- Analyze and manage reputation platforms such as TripAdvisor, Yelp, Reviews, etc.
- Direct local marketing initiatives such as Google+ Local, Yahoo, Bing, and OpenTable listings
- Review and approve all marketing collateral, menus and guest/employee communication to ensure that they are accurate, on brand and in line with the hotel's culture and guiding principles
- Support Sales and Revenue Department regarding promotional and tactical marketing, e-Tools, and electronic media.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with property leaders, internet marketing vendors, and internal department heads to ensure clear scope and project progress.
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities for the hotel, working with advertising or promotion vendors, as needed.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image of the hotel, including relationships with local community and public officials.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Develop press releases, prepare information for media kits, and other public relations issues.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Manage special events programming throughout the hotel to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property Management System(s).
- Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Ability to use analytic skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related.