About The Camby Hotel
Blending imagination, sophistication and a spirit of celebration, The Camby promises not only an elegant urban respite, but also a vibrant and engaging experience for those who prefer to add a bit of flavor to their business and distinction to their play.
Tradition meets invention at The Camby, beginning with statement-making design that pairs classic columns and stately marble with splashes of contemporary flair. This bold and inspired balance of authenticity and cutting-edge style extends into food, art, entertainment and more.
Here, guests will be part of a community of like-passioned people who appreciate both the classic and the trending. And who want to be part of it all. The Camby taps into the cultural conversation, connecting all who crave share-worthy interaction with unique characters and experiences during their travels.
A captivating experience in every aspect of hospitality, The Camby inventively satisfies guests' desires for the restful and playful, refinement and entertainment, and the timeless and au courant. Operating under Marriott Internationals Autograph Collection brand, The Camby is 'Exactly like nothing else'.
IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER. We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
- Develops and implements property and market based plans based on local need-time and demand generation opportunities
- Maintains and grows hotel business with effective marketing plans and programs
- Focuses on marketing initiatives to create customer loyalty and increase market share
- Focuses on building hotel’s top line revenue by executing against the sales strategy
- Analyzes and directs the property in decisions for marketing opportunities
- Provides marketing channel mix (e.g. advertising (on and off line), promotions, public relations, direct mail, email, and demand generator links) planning as part of the overall property and market cluster plans
- 2 -3 years of experience in marketing a hospitality brand
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Social Media strategy and execution
- Digital marketing strategy and execution (PPC and Digital Display)
- Experience in developing, executing and measuring strategic marketing initiatives especially in the digital space
- Results-driven accountability for all efforts, which are tracked and evaluated
- Represents the hotel in a positive and professional light, able to interact well with media, guests, management, suppliers and hotel associates
- Well organized, strong attention to detail and capable of working quickly and handling many projects and job functions at once
- Ability to create newsworthy events and understands the PR potential in hotel happenings
- Impressive samples of writing, projects, campaigns, etc.
- Able to communicate well (written and oral) with all levels of management, staff, business community, press, VIPs,
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office, Publisher, Photoshop or other relevant programs
- Highly developed customer service skills with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including night, weekends and holidays