A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Located at the Balboa Bay Resort in Newport Beach, CA
Balboa Bay Resort is looking for a self-motivated, detail oriented, and creative individual to help support our efforts to maintain an elevated marketing presence for our resort.
In this full-time role, you will help in maintaining brand activity across a broad range of social networking sites and blogs, assist in creating visual content both on our property and at local community events, cultivate relationships with key media publications and online influencers, and assist in digital marketing and website activities. The Marketing Coordinator works under the direction of the Marketing Manager and is a member of the marketing department.
- Project management of website content publishing and standard changes.
- Facilitation of monthly reporting between agency vendor/partners, corporate office and resort teams.
- Assist in email marketing efforts including light copywriting and reporting.
- Proactive and reactive media relations, press materials development and media monitoring and results tracking.
- Relationship cultivation with local media and influencers and coordination of media stay requests and PR-driven events on property.
- Manage customer interactions on social media and ratings/review platforms with strict response timing, escalate issues where appropriate.
- Foster social interactivity, engagement, community growth, expertise, trust, and loyalty. Seek out opportunities for conversation.
- Capture moments and events in real-time either through video or photos and post with approved messaging.
- Assist the marketing manager in marketing tasks as needed.
- 3-4 years' work experience in marketing, communications or digital marketing
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A self-starter, multitasker and ability to take ownership
- Light technical knowledge and understanding of digital marketing, metrics and tracking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Personable, service-centric personality
- Project management and organization skills
- Learns quickly and able to change in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
- Hospitality experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.