Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of site-set home communities in the country. Equity LifeStyle leases developed sites to the owners of site-set homes. Equity LifeStyle owns or has a controlling interest in over 370 quality communities in 32 states and British Columbia, offering more than 140,000 individual home sites in major metropolitan areas and key retirement destinations nationwide. ELS is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ELS. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our mission is to operate high quality site-set housing communities responsibly and ethically.
- To share an absolute passion for excellence and resident satisfaction at every level.
- To empower every employee to take initiative and be a creative agent of change.
- To set and meet aggressive goals that benefit our residents, employees and shareholders.
ELS is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, and rich in benefits and offers opportunities for growth. At ELS, we draw upon the strength of our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve.
We're committed to supporting the growth and development of employees at all levels to help contribute to your success.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Marketing Coordinator position in our Phoenix Regional Office. This position will be responsible for implementing region-wide marketing campaigns that support home sales and rentals in the western region and providing support to the property marketing team on all projects related to RV and MH marketing.
Job Duties Included:
* Independently recommend strategies for supporting home sales
* Some travel to key properties and MH Manager meetings throughout the Western Region
* Present marketing strategies and home selling tips at MH Manager meetings
* Tour key properties and meet with Property Managers and Regional Managers and help with marketing needs, signage placement and proper collateral
* Write and edit content for marketing collateral
* Manage MH property marketing budgets
* Research ad agencies throughout the region to find new publications and drive qualified leads to the properties
* Assist in the planning and execution of referral and sales events
* Conduct training seminars on new marketing resources
* Main Point of contact for all of the Western Region MH Property Managers
* Key point of contact for vendors
* Audit websites
* Assist with coordinating marketing resource approval
* Code invoices and send breakdowns to accounting
* Research expense questions
* Manage uniform program
* Help the marketing specialists and Director with marketing projects
* Compile agendas and presentations
* Manage MH reports and follow up with Managers who have not recorded results
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
* Excellent Project Management Skills
* Ability to write reports, and business correspondence as required
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executives, management, property managers and law enforcement as appropriate
* Ability to calculate figures and other analytical statistics
* To perform this job successfully, you should have above average ability to perform word processing and data entry into spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and Excel required. Must possess knowledge of email communication and retrieving information from the internet.
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Management, co-workers and properties.
* Possess excellent organization and project management skills, time management, and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work independently and professionally without proximity to supervisor.
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to work independently and with a team
* Ability to inspire and guide internal customers
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants.