Market eleven- Retail Attendant
The Loews Atlanta Hotel is seeking a Market eleven Retail Attendant to join our team. Loews Atlanta Hotel offers 414 supremely comfortable guest rooms, including 44 suites, all of which are luxuriously appointed and are furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers. Loews Atlanta Hotel features 40,000+ square feet of versatile indoor function space. For more information about the Loews Atlanta Hotel please visit http://www.loewshotels.com/atlanta-hotel/.
The Market eleven Retail Attendant is a key member of the Food and Beverage team and will work closely with department team members to deliver amazing products and services to our guests through Market eleven.
More specifically, job duties include:
- Handle all guest requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures guest satisfaction.
- Complete knowledge of all day to day store operation procedures
- Operates Point of Sales (POS) System
- Provides prompt, efficient and professional food and beverage service
- Knowledge and abilities of cash handling, inventory and food preparation procedures.
- Notifies appropriate individuals and departments of any problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Attends all appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions.
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times.
- Complies with all hotel standards, policies, and rules.
- Complies with safety regulations and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of and experience in food preparation
- Knowledge and skills in the preparation of specialty coffee beverages preferred
- Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to walk, stand stoop, bend, lift and carry trays weighing 35+ pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V