Manager Property Openings & Integration
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Location: US - MN - Minnetonka
Jan 3, 2018
Position DescriptionThe Manager Openings and Integration is responsible for supporting CRHG growth by managing the hotel integration and property opening process. This position is critical in ensuring an efficient and effective property ramp-up that leads to profitability and revenue generation. This will be achieved by working with the Owner/Manager beginning at execution till we handover the property to Operations. Openings and Integration Managers are expected to manage, coordinate and collaborate with Design and Construction teams, legal, Quality Assurance/Conversion, Franchise Development and other internal departments to ensure CRHG services are provided to franchisees.
- Lead and manage required tasks and efforts that are required to ensure the most effective and efficient opening of a property or integration of a new Owner.
- Contribute and lead process changes and enhancements to maintain accurate forecasts with regards to room and performance goals of the department and the company.
- Consult and work with our new owners and properties in maximizing their potential to become successful using tools and resources that are available with brand affiliation and being part of CRHG.
- Working in conjunction with the Regional Directors to make sure we facilitate successful Onboarding to enhance revenue making potential through-, Global Sales, Rev Mgmt., ecommerce, Punchlist completion etc.
- Work on special projects or initiatives assigned by the leadership.
- Remains proficient in all brand programs and standards, systems, tools, and resources for effective application with hotels.
- Identifies and provides hotel training in need areas.
- Maintains efficient and effective project/account management skills to ensure hotel stakeholders and CRHG process suppliers meet action item commitments.
- Provides periodic input to brand programs, standards, systems and tools to improve effectiveness and franchisee/Owner engagement.
- Participates in periodic franchisee meetings.
- Bachelor degree in Hotel / Hospitality Management or related field required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive management experience in Hospitality/Construction or project management.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Salesforce and Tableau experience is a plus
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively engage and influence key stakeholders
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience in driving process improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in hospitality operations and/or business management.
- Travel may be required (less than 20%).
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Corporate Office / Executive