Manager, Ops & Procedures FF&E
What will I be doing?
The Operations and Procedures Manager will manage and support Supply Management, by implementing contracts with suppliers and distributors of products and by securing competitive negotiated pricing. The Team Member will oversee the Operations and Procedures team with regards to management of data based templates of savings and spend reporting of contracted suppliers for both FF&E and OS&E.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Manage, support, and develop strategies and directions for the Americas region; evaluating efforts to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire organization
* Manage and support contractual negotiations and contract administration for all programs
* Pursue innovative ways to continuously improve the Americas spend
* Facilitate the consolidation and procurement of products and services to realize economies of scale through reduced product and acquisition costs across the Americas region
* Evaluate and identify business opportunities for Americas sourcing and communicate with key stakeholders accordingly
* Work with Brands, Product development, Hotels, and operating disciplines to ensure the overall strategic direction of Supply Management
* Structure resources and activities of Supply Management so objectives are accomplished across all operating processes
* Manage the grouping and assignment of tasks, to ensure that all stakeholders are supported
* Implement, analyze, and measure key performance indicators to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and liabilities
* Manage and support the development and administration of the Supply Management Americas Rooms module
* Negotiate and implement contracts on behalf of Hilton and its Brands
* Leverage effective partnerships
* Provide direction and leadership to Team Members within the Rooms module
* Support the Director in determining needs and recruiting, selecting, training, and developing Team Members
* Work with direct reports on goals to accomplish departmental initiatives as well as personal development plans
* Support the implementation of proper controls to ensure compliance to brand standards and specifications to ensure benchmarks are achieved
* Support the evaluation of technology and systems as they relate to Supply Management
* Support budget development
* Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language
* Must maintain highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity
* Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
* Ability to effectively manage change, resolve conflicts and ensure collaboration within teams and/or units
* Ability to develop, prioritize and implement plans to fulfill team's responsibilities and meet organization's core strategic goals
* Effectively manage professional development, training, and mentoring for subordinates
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Purchasing and/or Strategic Sourcing roles
- Strong organizational skills
- A minimum of one (1) year of analytical experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of management experience
- Strong contract interpretation and negotiation skills (legal and business terms and conditions)
- Experience in identifying and developing global sources of supply, including, but not limited to distribution networks, global manufacturers, and in-country sourcing
- Ability to travel as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Master's Degree
- A minimum of seven (7) years of Indirect Purchasing and/or Strategic Sourcing experience
- CPM, CPSM or willingness to attain certifications during the course of employment
- In-depth knowledge of the Hospitality or related industry
- Understanding and exposure to ERP, eProcurement, or related systems and/or software
- Budget development and management experience, including tracking expenses against commitments, setting priorities for funding, and developing annual budgets
- Ariba experience preferred
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!