IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewThis position will support our Brentwood, CA office.Essential FunctionsManage Brentwood help desk for all support tickets, tracking, escalation, follow up and closure.
- Manage 2 help desk associates and provide guidance, mentoring as required.
- Complete all job reviews and related for help desk staff.
- Administration, security, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of all site hardware and software.
- Support of site end user, infrastructure, back office, telephone and guest environments.
- Maintain and update documentation of all hardware, systems and software licensing.
- Primary troubleshooter for user, software and hardware systems.
- Vendor: communication, contract management, escalation and liaison.
- Maintain annual IT audit compliance.
- Maintain PCI compliance.
- Communicate and enforce adherence to all company IT security standards, practices and requirements.
- Technology partnering with site departments to complete system implementation, upgrades and enhancements.
- Ticket tracking and issue resolution communication protocols and standards.
- Budget, scope and lead IT projects for site and supported locations.
- Elevate issues as appropriate to senior IT resources after due diligence and review.
- Liaison for communication of IT requirements, practices and standards to site personnel.
- Provide on call 24x7 error resolution for site hardware and systems.
- Provide recommendations for budgets and long term planning of resources.
Certification in MCP, A+, Security+, or systems currently used at property preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft software required.
- Experience in a networked computer environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Knowledge of wireless (Wi-Fi) systems
- Help Desk management experience required
- Must be able to work flexible days/hours –on-call duty is required.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds or more.