Manager, Global Account Sales - Work from home
HelmsBriscoe, the world's largest and most respected site selection and meeting procurement organization in the industry, is expanding and is looking for highly passionate entrepreneurs to join our global sales team.
If you have a background in hospitality industry sales or meeting management, are self-motivated, and want to enjoy the independence and rewards of owning your own business, consider joining the HelmsBriscoe team.
As a HelmsBriscoe Associate, we will offer you a strong support structure:
• 100% commission sales model with no earning limitations
• Advance sales commission payments and accounts receivable commission collection support
• Personalized mentoring and business plan development
• Customized new Associate education and orientation
• Ongoing educational opportunities at company and regional meetings
• Marketing and sales collateral
• Access to our best practices knowledge base with more than 20 years of collective data from Associates, ranging from hotel property experiences and destination knowledge to discussions on contracting language, terms and trends
• Regional customer event entertainment opportunities
• Use of our customized hotel search engine and proprietary database that provides you with the speed and market intelligence to provide your customers with outstanding service
• The clout, reputation, collective knowledge, and buying power that comes with joining the world's strongest network of more than 1,200 hospitality sales professionals
• Unique offers for you and your customers from HelmsBriscoe Partners.
You will be responsible for the development of your customer base and the facilitation of site-selection searches and contract negotiations.
The ideal candidate is a highly driven, passionate and ethical sales professional who puts their clients' success as their top priority. You should have five years of experience in group sales for a hotel, CVB or other related meeting industry product supplier with a strong track record of successful new client development.
Strong salesmanship, prospecting, and planning abilities are required, as well as basic skills in Microsoft Office.