The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of a team of passionate, empowered associates that curates unique dining experiences for our guests . You will lead the effort to deliver distinctively different guest experiences while ensuring profitability objectives are achieved.Essential Functions
- With an innovative mind set, identify and enthusiastically create and recommend new products, programs and services
- Take initiative to go beyond the ordinary to differentiate us from the competition and create loyalty.
- Attract, hire and ensure the restaurant team creates memorable experiences with fantastic, welcoming personalities that can relate to guests and associates.
- Anticipate our guests’ needs and respond promptly.
- Create, execute and support the operational aspects of the restaurant
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Although not the most fun part of the job, you must ensure we comply with cleanliness, safety and service standards and maintain timely and accurate records and complete departmental reporting to include but not limited to inventory, purchasing and cost control
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience and enthusiasm for leading a diverse team of passionate people, and providing authentic experiences and distinctively different service to others in a team oriented food and beverage environment.
- People Person. The best part of this job is creating and building lasting relationships with our guests and team members.
- Great communicator. The ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and through excellent written communication.
- Good Administrator. Paperwork may not be the most fun part of the job but organization and the ability to create, implement and analyze manual and automated reports coupled with previous expertise operating POS systems is a must
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to lead and serve others, and thrives on the challenge of creating distinctively different dining experiences.