Manager, FF&E Strategic Sourcing Rooms
What will I be doing?
The Manager of FF&E Strategic Sourcing Rooms will manage and support Supply Management by negotiating and implementing contracts with suppliers and distributors of products and securing competitive, negotiated pricing. The Team Member will oversee the FF&E team with regard to the management of data based templates of the savings and spend reporting of contracted suppliers.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Manage, support, and develop strategies and directions for FF&E in the Americas region, evaluating efforts to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the entire organization
* Manage and support contractual negotiations and contract administration for all programs
* Pursue innovative ways to continuously improve the Americas FF&E spend
* Facilitate the consolidation and procurement of products and services to realize economies of scale through reduced product and acquisition costs across the Americas region
* Evaluate and identify business opportunities for Americas FF&E sourcing and communicate with key stakeholders accordingly
* Work with Brands, Product development, Hotels, and operating disciplines to ensure the overall strategic direction of Supply Management and to structure the resources and activities of Supply Management so objectives are accomplished across all operating processes
* Manage the grouping and assignment of tasks, to ensure that all stakeholders are supported
* Implement, analyze, and measures key performance indicators to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and liabilities
* Manage and support the development and administration of the Supply Management Americas FF&E module
* Negotiate and implement contracts on behalf of Hilton and its brands
* Leverage effective partnerships
* Provide direction and leadership to Team Members within the FF&E module
* Support the Director in determining team needs and recruiting, selecting, training, and developing Team Members
* Work with direct reports on goals to accomplish departmental initiatives as well as personal development plans
* Support the implementation of proper controls to ensure compliance to brand standards and specifications to ensure benchmarks are achieved
* Support the evaluation of technology and systems as they relate to Supply Management
* Must maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity
* Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
* Ability to effectively manage change, resolve conflicts and ensure collaboration within teams and/or units
* Ability to develop, prioritize and implement plans to fulfill team's responsibilities and meet organization's core strategic goals
* Effectively manage professional development, training, and mentoring for subordinates
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Purchasing and/or Strategic Sourcing roles
- A minimum of two (2) years of management experience
- Strong contract interpretation and negotiation skills (legal and business terms and conditions)
- Experience in identifying and developing global sources of supply, including, but not limited to distribution networks, global manufacturers, and in-country sourcing
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language
- Ability to travel as required
- Experience creating and delivery presentations for senior executives
It wouldbe advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the followingcapabilities and distinctions:
- MBA/MS/MA Degree
- A minimum of seven (7) years of Indirect Purchasing and/or Strategic Sourcing experience
- CPM, CPSM or willingness to attain certifications during the course of employment
- In-depth knowledge of the Hospitality or related industry
- Understanding and exposure to ERP, eProcurement, or related systems and software
- Budget development and management experience, including tracking expenses against commitments, setting priorities for funding, and developing annual budgets
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!