Manager -- Corporate Partnerships
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.
Location: US - IL - Chicago
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of the Manager -- Corporate Partnerships is to build and cultivate strategic relationships with clients, brands, and vendors through multi-platform marketing initiatives that drive revenue, stakeholder value, and increased brand awareness.
- Implement and advance all protocols and systems required during the corporate partnerships business development process, including prospecting, proposal & collateral development, negotiating, closing, renewing and activating business/brands
- Collaborate with external partner agencies as necessary to achieve established revenue and activation goals and objectives
- Partner with Director, Brand to create and develop strategic initiatives to optimize sponsorship opportunities that align with and extend the Great Wolf brand voice
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Operations, Finance, Legal, Development, and Commercial, to build value propositions for mutual benefit that enable brand activation
- Identify, analyze and develop prospect database and ensure full build-out, integration, and utilization of CRM across all corporate partnership activities
- Deliver annual revenue growth and activation delivery targets for Corporate Partnerships
- Establish new partnership conversion ratios and value proposition(s) utilizing consultative sales approach
- Develop and maintain core relationships with corporate decision makers in both the local and national marketplace across identified categories and channels within overarching strategy
- Integrate all partnership programs with current brand campaigns while informing and advancing the commercial activation and brand ignition processes
- Provide creative input and support the implementation of brand campaigns
- Showcase Great Wolf Lodge partnership opportunities for existing partners and current/future prospects during special events and programming
- Partner with sales and commercial leadership to provide accurate forecasting and financial reporting
Bachelor's degree from an accredited, 4-year college or university
At least five (5) years business development experience
Demonstrated business development skills
Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
Demonstrated negotiation skills
Proven history of demonstrated sales success
Demonstrated ability in the area of client service
Ability to develop rapport with prospects as well as fellow team members and management. Ability to maintain strong working relationships.
Problem solving skills, with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
Prior Corporate Partnerships experience in either a business development or client service/account management role
An entrepreneurial spirit
Prior experience in the lodging, theme/amusement park, or other entertainment-focused industry