Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
Job OverviewResponsibilities are the overall cleanliness and presentation of the spa, pool and hot tubs, the fitness center, and the locker rooms.Essential Functions
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the spa, pool(s), hot tub(s), men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Ensure towels are replaced and removed for cleaning
- Communicate with guests offering water, towels, or assistance
- Ensure all carpeted areas are kept clean and free from debris
- Ensure all hard floors are kept clean and well maintained
- Knowledgeable regarding equipment and chemicals
- Understand hazard communications program
- Respond to guest and management requests
- Flexible with schedule to meet hotel needs
- Ensure all spills are cleaned up immediately
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting all maintenance related problems
- This position requires a detail oriented, organized and flexible individual who can complete all general cleaning duties
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible and adaptable to differing situations
- Good inter-personal and communication skills. Personality characteristics should include being personable, respectful, positive, ethical, trustworthy, professional, self-motivated, diplomatic, and confident
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and nights